An explanation

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
As we had two sites I'm guessing you were talking about the site that had the old pictures rather than the site that had the modern imges on it
All of those old images are on this site (I haven't got around to moving the new images from the other site just yet). When we changed over to this new gallery it wouldn't have taken the favourites with it. However, I can take a look at the old database and see if I can do that.

As we had two sites I'm guessing you were talking about the site that had the old pictures rather than the site that had the modern imges on it
All of those old images are on this site (I haven't got around to moving the new images from the other site just yet). When we changed over to this new gallery it wouldn't have taken the favourites with it. However, I can take a look at the old database and see if I can do that.
Thank you very much,you can't beat the old photos keep up the good work much appreciated.

Fell free to upload them.
Just click on the media link and on the top right you'll see upload media. You can upload by any device including mobile/cell phone. If you don't already have an album you'll be prompted to create one.

Looking forward to seeing the twin town of Penzance :) :rolleyes:
I've tried to post on Facebook, but it won't let me!!

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
I'll update how to do this this evening John. Turns out that Facebook have changed users privicy settings and you'll need to change a few things on Facebook for it to work.;)

Top Bottom