RAF Sennen/Skewjack and Dry Tree

Hello,
I am a postgraduate student at the university of Exeter researching radar in the County. Does anyone have any pictures of RAF Sennen/Skewjack, or Dry Tree? I've seen one taken from the top on one of the towers, more like that would be excellent!
Thanks
Benjamin

Chill

Hi abandonearth,
I have posted one picture of RAF Sennen taken from the top of one of the masts. Search for RAF Sennen on here and you will find it.
I have a few others taken on site, but mostly personal photos and unlabelled. don't tell me much but may make sense to you. I will scan and load if I can relocate them.
Regards, chill

Scarlet lancer

RAF Sennen, RAF Marks Castle, RAF Chapel Carn Brea and Sennen Cove Barracks.

Hello,
I am a postgraduate student at the university of Exeter researching radar in the County. Does anyone have any pictures of RAF Sennen/Skewjack, or Dry Tree? I've seen one taken from the top on one of the towers, more like that would be excellent!
Thanks
Benjamin

Hello to all interested in RAF Sennen, RAF Mark's Castle and RAF Chapel Carn Brea also Sennen Cove.
I have a great deal of information regarding these WW2 Radar Sites, Letters to people stationed there, Photographs, 1943 Site maps and drawings etc. I am also intouch with a few who served at Sennen. I live locally in Penzance and would be grateful to hear from anyone interested or with information. We are shortly to visit County Archieves to look at their records.

Michael
01736 365336

dingdongd

Hello to all interested in RAF Sennen, RAF Mark's Castle and RAF Chapel Carn Brea also Sennen Cove.
I have a great deal of information regarding these WW2 Radar Sites, Letters to people stationed there, Photographs, 1943 Site maps and drawings etc. I am also intouch with a few who served at Sennen. I live locally in Penzance and would be grateful to hear from anyone interested or with information. We are shortly to visit County Archieves to look at their records.

Michael
01736 365336

Are you including RAF Portreath and Davidstow?

Scarlet lancer

Michael
01736 365336

An extensive website now exists www.raf-marks-castle-and-raf-sennen.co.uk

Top Bottom