So what's new?

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
We have already out grown our web server and for the past few weeks we have had to prop up the ram and things until the new server was built. We will be migrating across to the new server over the next few days. The benefits are, faster access, more picture storage, better compatibility with phones and other devices.

I have been busy planning a new gallery layout that should help promote members album pictures.
I've also been busy building up our facebook group. This is important as we intend to convert members to our site. So if you are on Facebook and wonder why I'm posting images and stuff on there... this is the reason.

I'm also trying to build a system to automate and make easier the games like mystery picture, song titles and so on. I hope to have something soon that will help those who upload games (make it easier for them) and those who play the games (make it easier for points)

Snap Facts
I launched fact in a sentence on Facebook and the initial trial is good. I will also add this to our site.

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
think what you have achieved in such a short time since bringing Picture Penzance back to life (so's to speak) is amazing especially the face book like page. I personally love the Snap facts idea and I would like to see them on here they are short and to the point (and for me I hear myself saying to myself I didn't know that !) and the point system for the games would love for this to be automated (as it has to be done manually and when you have members (me included!) who love the games the points that are made already run out too fast, but don't worry everyone I have kept a note on who's won what and these will be updated once we have brought the software ( once we locate the right one for our games) ) its really lovely to see the input of other members, so thank you all for your kind words and support xx

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Still sorting out a few issues with watermarking and FTP access. The server we moved to in new so problems are expected. Don't worry about it though a team of guys are working on the problems. As soon as they are fixed I'll continue to upload images :rolleyes:

Top Bottom