Woman arrested after man found dead in Blackburn

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
View attachment 339
Police in east Lancashire have launched a murder inquiry after a 31-year-old man was found dead.
The body of Dominic Bibby was found at a house in Delph Close, Blackburn at 1645 GMT on Wednesday.
A woman, 49, from Great Harwood has been arrested on suspicion of murder. Police also want to speak to two men.
Officers want to speak to Glen Mould, 35, and Terrence Swallow, 36. Both are from Blackburn but Mr Swallow has links to Blackpool and Mr Mould to Cornwall.
Det Supt Neil Hunter, of Lancashire Police, said he wanted to speak to the pair urgently.
"I would urge them to come forward and contact us or if anyone knows of their whereabouts then please get in touch."
"I would like to appeal to anybody who has been in or around the Delph Close area over the past three or four days who may have seen something suspicious, or has any information that can assist with this inquiry, to contact police.
"If anybody has been in Dominic's company since last Friday then I would be particularly keen to speak to them, likewise any of his friends and associates," he added.
Article BBC

Top Bottom