Dolphin lovers - have you seen any in the sea?

Are you a lover of dolphins? I need assistance from a volunteer.

I made some objects which treat sea pollution & need to send them to someone who will put them in the sea. The dolphins already know about them.

treeve

Major Contributor
Please can you be a bit more specific; there are marine agencies studying pollution levels and treatment methods, many of them with concerns for delphinidae specifically,
damage being another concern from badly controlled vessels and jet skis::6:
Have you been in touch with any agencies, what is their reaction?

treeve

Major Contributor
Ok then, let's try this ... How effective is your treatment system? What radius of coverage does it provide? Does it rely on any systems that may be detrimental to any other life forms or to users, such as sub-aqua divers? Is it chemical? Is it sonic? Is it mechanical? Does it use recoverable filters? What size is it? Is it visible? Could it become a hazard to shipping or vessels of any description?

It is said that Man is the Dream of the Dolphin, more like a nightmare.
I have seen a number of dolphins/porpoises in Mount's Bay as well as off Lewis/Harris. Another group off Dingle. One of the greatest hazards is fishing nets with unintentional capture, a horrible way for them to drown.

It causes no harm to lifeforms/ships. They weigh 1-3 kg & are the size of a bowl. They promote a natural energy called chi or orgone which the planet is supposed to have & it removes various forms of pollution. They cover a radius up to 3 miles & various people around the world have been making them & have noticed that it cleans up the sea. Orgone has a natural affinity with water.

There are many types of crystals, you may have heard of Quartz, amethyst, jade (see http://images.google.co.uk ). Each has its own energy & healing properties. Are you familiar with polyester/fibreglass resin? Add in bits of metal(1/3 copper & 2/3 aluminium), quartz & pour in the resin, those are the(secret until now) ingredients which allow orgone to thrive. Each ingredient on its own does nothing of course. It's the combination that matters. Just like the individual ingredients of bread or cake do nothing. It's the combination that matters. And it's the orgone that removes the harmful pollution, not the ingredients.

Or the bits that make up a car or robot do nothing by themselves, but when put together it's the whole that does something.

People who are very sensitive/perceptive to energy have been making it. It's because of the internet that people now know how to make it. All the pollution we have in the world stops this orgone from existing, which is why we have to do something to put it right. Even the dolphins will move them to another continent to where they're most needed.

Orgone is a very complex energy to understand, like feng shui.

Have you seen any chemtrails? (Youtube has great videos on it. Even German tv news have talked about it). It prevents chemtrails reaching the ground. Those who govern our planet have tried to stop this information getting out. They also murderd the first pioneer of this knowledge 60 years ago. Orgone harms evil beings.

treeve

Major Contributor
Ah, I see, orgone generator; I have been interested in such energies since my initial interest in The Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project many years ago. I believe in the forces of Chi within.

Knowing the power of Crystals, one extremely important one is Rose Quartz, I had three pieces of crystalline form, single crystals, very large; they absorb energy and radiate it gently and with healing; I have passed them on to those in need over the years.

I cannot in all honesty accept the reasoning or science behind the 'conspiracy' to create unknown purpose, unknown science chemtrails - they are 'harmless' contrails of waste materials and ice particles, which have been left by aircraft for many years. They disippate into the atmosphere and are handled quite normally by Mother Earth. Neither do I subscribe to Men in Black Suits or that the Royal Family are a race of Alien Lizards. They would be mad to come here in the first place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom