CIF

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
yep CIF power n shine for KITCHEN USE.... not this one!!! thanks to my youngest son who thought it hilarious to put WD40 inside container so he could clean his motorbike with more precision with a spray gun went off to work (without telling me that he had done this) leaving this on the floor I come along and start the housework (yep on a Sunday my only day off) pick it up and put it on the side to use in a bit, so here I am now spraying down work surfaces, the kitchen dinner table, and no before you say to yourselves couldn't you smell the spray as it sprayed no I have a sinus nose problem where I can't smell anything so I never noticed and continued to spray and clean....
so when my son returned from work and went into kitchen seeing it with other things as hand wash, fairy liquid, bleach, etc he asked casually "erm have you used the CIF today?"
"yes I replied"
to which he burst out laughing and I thought I told you I had put WD40 in the bottle....just thought I may make some of you chuckle at this one :) xxcif kitchen.jpg]

Top Bottom