This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

The Vault Penzance opening night

Discussion in 'News' started by Halfhidden, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

[FONT=&quot]Friday 1st April 2011and its time to get ready for the opening of one of the most exclusive bar in town, the Vault Penzance an exclusive bar for over 21’s[/FONT]
    View attachment 514
    [FONT=&quot]It had just turned 8pm when Tracey, Jason and I (Steffan Barnes) arrived at the Vault. It was the V.I.P presentation of the newest bar in town. Filled with local dignitary, lots of familiar faces and a surprisingly relaxing atmosphere, it was soon obvious that the very essence of the Vault is sophistication.
    [/FONT]
    View attachment 515
    [FONT=&quot]The Vault has taken about 6 months of hard work to change it from the old William and Rogers offices to one of the most exclusive bars in town. With a no expenses spared and a well-trained professional team, this has to be a winning formula.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Vault has an expansive menu of small-plate cuisine paired with special varieties of wines and bottled beers. Located at the gateway to Chapel Street just a few short steps from the centre of town the Vault is a great location for a tea, coffee or drinks with friends, colleagues. Chat amongst friends in a relaxing atmosphere whilst enjoining a drink from their comprehensive range of beverages. Elegant teas or intricate coffees and a full complement of wines and beers the Vault has it all.[/FONT]
    View attachment 516

2. BayOfPlenty

BayOfPlenty Member

I never knew William Rogers's middle name was "and" :D

3. sparky

sparky Authoritarian Staff Member Administrator

::11: nor did he

4. Halfhidden

::11: I am a plonker! I'll leave it there for entertainment value ::15:

5. symons55

symons55 Moderator Staff Member

What about "enjoining" a drink!! ::11:

6. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

Nobdy's Vault execpt Your own :)

7. BayOfPlenty

BayOfPlenty Member

All good stuff :D

8. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

except .. :)

9. Halfhidden

ha ha very funny guys ::11: you lot can be my proof readers for future reviews ::15:

10. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

18 percent proofreaders!