A song

Wren

All-powerful
Victoria -- The Kinks?

My reason for choosing this song is I believe Queen Victoria had some sort of accident in this year---well that`s my story and I`m sticking to
it lol

Last edited:

P_Trembath

The Best
"Victoria -- The Kinks?

My reason for choosing this song is I believe Queen Victoria had some sort of accident in this year---well that`s my story and I`m sticking to
it lol"

Sorry, no. Nothing to do with "Victoria".

Wren

All-powerful
Well if it`s not Victoria, could it be her friend John Brown as in John Brown`s Body?

P_Trembath

The Best
Yes, the Californian gold rush started 1848, and coniued to 1855(ish), but the main "rush" was 1849, hence 1850, written in Gold, or as near as I could get. Well done ChrisTru. Did I give too much away too soon?

Wren

All-powerful
Yes, the Californian gold rush started 1848, and coniued to 1855(ish), but the main "rush" was 1849, hence 1850, written in Gold, or as near as I could get. Well done ChrisTru. Did I give too much away too soon?

Maybe you did for ChrisTru, but I would NEVER have got that one!

ChrisTru

All-powerful
No P_Trembath I thought it was a very good clue, I'd have been disappointed if some had got that before me lol
I heard a funny story about Neil Young once, he was playing a gig, and he had a new album out. Fans like to hear the old songs and the artist likes to play the new songs,
so he said, "In the first part of the show, i'll play all the songs from my new album, and then in the second part i'll play songs that you know".
So he does his new album and then has a break, when he came back on, he played all the songs from his new album again, He said "Well you know them now, I played them earlier" *lmao

Top Bottom