Businesses above WH Smiths

denanmor

Currently Matt's Bar is there, but which businesses have been above WHSmith's in Penzance over the years? Heart_rain#1

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
was called the edge and then O J's before Matts Bar and it used to be a resturant before that (but I cant remember the name) @bop I remember crusaders too! cant remember the pizza world will take a peek at your link denanmor

Last edited:

BayOfPlenty

It does that for me as well; I ignored the log-in request then copied & pasted the url from the page (it appears in black type in the centre panel). This got me to the photo - a bit of a "round the houses" route, but it worked :)

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
a restaurant, I quip, perhaps a little upper, perhaps referring to the Gladstone, himself? It was just that another name springs to mind - O J Simpson? But, yes, I now see the connection :)

denanmor

a restaurant, I quip, perhaps a little upper, perhaps referring to the Gladstone, himself? It was just that another name springs to mind - O J Simpson? But, yes, I now see the connection :)
I don't think a reference to OJ Simpson would be a good selling point :D

treeve

Major Contributor
Having watched the trials, years ago, depends on what you believe, besides these were well after the OJs bar times, pinch of salt

Top Bottom