Katie Price 'becomes Freddie Mercury' for Comic Relief

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
View attachment 452

Katie Price transformed herself into Freddie Mercury to perform in this year's Let's Dance for Comic Relief.
The model donned a fake moustache and danced to I Want to Break Free.
Price beat two Waterloo Road actors in a vote by judges to also progress to the final of the show which sees stars tackle famous dance routines.
Comedian Russell Kane, who performed to Beyonce song Crazy in Love, had already progressed to next month's final after receiving the most public votes.
Price's performance prompted laughter and praise from the judges, light entertainment presenter Graham Norton and comedians Frank Skinner and Greg Davies.
Following her routine, which saw her wear an outfit that matched the one worn by the Queen singer in the video to the song, Skinner said Price looked "great with a moustache", quipping that facial hair was "something to look forward to" for the model-turned-writer.
"I thought you were an absolute star," he said.
Mighty Boosh comic Noel Fielding, former GMTV host Penny Smith, The Thick of It star Rebecca Front and comic Ed Byrne are among the stars taking part in this year's Let's Dance.
Saturday's show, hosted by Steve Jones and One Show presenter Alex Jones, was the first in the series that sees solo dancers, duos and groups master the dance moves from famous routines.
Comedian Rufus Hound won last year's show with his homage to Cheryl Cole's hit Fight for this Love.
BBC - Homepage

treeve

Major Contributor
Panellist Greg Davies spoilt it all when he told the 30-year-old: "I think we might have seen the greatest dance routine on British television."

Top Bottom