Song

Wren

All-powerful

Sometimes you only need a good brain to work it out even if you don`t know it. My brain
is not working at the moment, so waiting for some inspiration. Might take some time
:confused:

ChrisTru

All-powerful
If you know how to use google image search..........................I've just tried it and it came up straight away lol

Wren

All-powerful

If that`s a clue, it`s gone right over my head :rolleyes: and as for

google image search, I have no link to put into it!

Last edited:

ChrisTru

All-powerful
Oh well Wren here is a clue...............In google image search, you have to put the image in, and the image is at the top of this thread::15:

Wren

All-powerful
Oh well Wren here is a clue...............In google image search, you have to put the image in, and the image is at the top of this thread::15:

I understand that but I have to save the picture first, yes? If so it won`t save
:rolleyes:

ChrisTru

All-powerful
So did I, until you mentioned an "effective cure", unless you're thinking of curing Zombies.
spall
(spɔl)

n.
1. a chip or splinter, as of stone or ore.
v.t.
2. to break into smaller pieces, as ore; split or chip.
v.i.
3. to break or split off in chips or bits.

Wren

All-powerful

Yes I know what to do, but normally when I click on `save picture as` a list comes up to
where I want to save it, which it does, but there is no file name, so I type in something
and it then saves, but not like other pictures do. It saves as a white thingy, then when I click on it
I have to find a program to open it and none of them work. I often save pictures from other
places with no trouble. Try saving one of mine and see how you get on, because I notice
that other pictures on PP won`t save either--even my own!!!

Top Bottom