The king of rock. ?

bikerlen

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know if spencer penaluna is still singing around the penzance area. i have not seen him myself for a few years now. he was releted to me in the mid sixties, having married my dads sister phylis edwards. i seem to remember last seeing him play at the green market about 6 years or so back. he in my opinion did a very good elvis set. if anyones does see him around, please tell him lenny said hello. from deepest somerset. have a good weekend all of you here. bikerlen.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Spencer retired as a singer but still sings karaoke at the White Lion at the weekends. He lives a few doors away from me in Heamoor

bikerlen

Thanks for quick reply,, please give spencer my regards, he knows me as lenny edwards, tell him when im down next i will buy him a coffee in the white lion.
bikerlen.

southwestdj

hi birkerlen both me and spencer grew up together knew him very well always went to the winter gardens every weekend

bikerlen

Thanks for the info motherock, he certainly got around, singing for his tea. Wonder if he still doing the karoke in penzance.?. bikerlen.

Top Bottom