Mez Creis
treeve

Mez Creis

now Renamed Constant, Penzance wet dock 2007.
Constant
ex Mez Creis PZ 105 (she then had her upper hull painted red, with a white hull strip.)

Appropriation Book states
Official Number issued ON 362465 - Registry 11 March 1974; Appropriation 25 January 1975.
Built at Camaret, France in 1954. French crabber.
Registry 1969 states
Motor FV with Mizzen Main and fore sails, Pots, Lines and Trawl.
Registered Nr 4 in 1974 Penzance.
O/a Length 38 feet
Waterline Length 34.8 feet
Breadth 13.6 feet
Depth 6.9 feet
Tonnage 16.57 grt; 10.67 nrt
Crew of 3.

First Registration 17th April 1969 Penzance; Mez Creis owned by Peter Round (Master), St Michael's Mount.
13th January 1970 Owned by Christopher and John Mundy, Mullion (Master - C B Mundy)
17th July 1977 Owner Michael and John Guille (M J Guille - Master), Guernsey.
14th April 1980 Owner Terence le Cheminant, Guernsey (K Trott - Master)
25th June 1981 Owner Robert Beer, Brixham
1st February 1982 Owner Terence le Cheminant, Guernsey.
13th April 1985 Owner Geoffrey Churchill, Poole.

Mez Creis fished from Poole for many years before being withdrawn from fishing.
According to Defra listings she moved away from Poole in 1996.
1996 DEFRA list in Lymington; RSS Nr A21603; not in 1997 list.
She spent a long time in Penryn on the River Fal;
then on to Newlyn having been converted to a house / sailing boat,
retaining her wheelhouse and with the addition of tall masts and sails.
She then moved to Penzance and was renamed Constant.


Raymond Forward
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Gallery one
Added by
treeve
Date added
View count
1,216
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom