The sweet shop Crowlas
Halfhidden

The sweet shop Crowlas

This shop once stood on the corner of Crowlas cross roads. It was pulled down to widen the A30 in 1930. This picture was taken in 1928. Across the road was Penders coal merchants.
From right ? Mr Reggie Trembath and Marjorie, Horace Jones, Norman Dunn (sitting), Girl in shop door unknown, and Jack Gaurd
Picture supplied by Jack Gaurd.

Media information

Category
Crowlas 1900-1950
Added by
Halfhidden
Date added
View count
1,606
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom