Jazz and other Stuff

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Well get yourself better because Hi on Maiden is coming to the Ritz soon (Mazey weekend).
You'll remember that this is the official Iron Maiden tribute band, and boy they're good.

trepolpen

Major Contributor
A Meeky Rosie song. Two of the members of this band are from Penzance and two from St Austell, and one from Norwich. I think this is one of my favourite songs from the band, 'Need and Regret', though they were not aiming to put this on their album which never saw the light of day in any case:
YouTube - NEED & REGRET - Meeky Rosie.wmv

treeve

Major Contributor
I note that the browser needs updating. It takes me over 40 minutes for any text. I will suceed I am determined.

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
Djazz Celtica October

Hello Lovely People - Djazz Celtica are playing Hot Gypsy Jazz at the Union Hotel Penzance this Sunday Lunchtime 2nd October from 12.30 - 2.30.
Be good to see you - Larry

treeve

Major Contributor
Scope for Change

In the Scope Charity Shop in Causewayhead Penzance (half way up on the left) they have 5 brand new flat top guitars for sale.

They are Rikter Guitars and are £50 each - Ideal present for someone with Christmas around the corner and as I say brand new. The whole £50 goes to the Scope Charity so its for a worthwhile cause.

treeve

Major Contributor
Out of Nowhere: Paintings by Noel Betowski Saturday 15th October 2011 - 28th January 2012 Royal Cornwall Museum River Street,
Truro, Cornwall

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
Hello All - Not much warning but we are having a Gypsy Jazz session in the Union Hotel Bar Penzance today (Sunday) at lunchtime from 12.30 ish - it will be a bit of fun - Larry (Douglas Linaker)

Top Bottom